Shinobi Armada
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat Box
if
Similar topics
staff
Aironaya Clan {Complete} Shauntaystaffimgf
Happy New Year:

Year: 0638

Month: 1

Season: Winter
Your weekly weather report:
For the week of:
January 16th to January 22nd

Konoha: Snow Storm

Tea: Snow Storm

River: Snow Storm

Iwa:Snow

Taki: Snow

Wave: Snow

Suna: Windy

Kusa:Snow

Bird: Windy

Kiri: Snow Storm (40% visibility)

Oto:Snow

Ame:Hail

Kumo: Snow Storm

Aironaya Clan {Complete}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
WeaponX
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
WeaponX

Aironaya Clan {Complete} Empty
PostSubject: Aironaya Clan {Complete}   Aironaya Clan {Complete} I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 7:43 pm

Name:Aironaya
Founder: Kazashi

History:
There once was a group of people in Iron country that could manipulate iron into whatever shape they wished for it to be. The people in Iron Country feared these people, and also had a grudge against them as they took all people coming to Iron Country to purchase weapons. The Iron Country banished the people out with hardly any food or water. The banished felt this was unfair to them that they were banished just because they were different. Forced into the harsh deserts of Wind Country, the banished searched for the fabled Sunagakure village. It was a place of rumors to the banished, a place believed to accept anyone to make themselves stronger. Insanity and murderers were the occupants all ruled by a tyrannous leader with the ability to make anyone pee themselves, a nightmare of a man.

Many of the banished died in the harsh deserts of Wind Country, but still they searched for the fabled village. A man named Kazashi took over the group and forced upon them a different name than banished, their names from that day forth they would be Aironaya. Kazashi Aironaya extremely pushed the idea amongst the group that Suna was a place of dreams and miracles, their holy land of sorts. With nothing else to believe in the group decided to place all trust in Kazashi and adopt that Suna was filled with Honey and Mead. A year journey through the desert began and Kazashi focused on making the group offensive and capable of using their chakra. Finally at last the group stumbled into Suna and begged the leader to be allowed to live in the village. After seeing the clan’s potential he agreed and set up a place for the clan and made Kazashi his assistant immediately, so that he could watch over him as the clan moved into the village. Kazashi is considered the “Jesus” of the Aironaya clan.
Special Info:

Requirements:N/A
Current Members:None, but no limits

Name of the Kekkei Genkai:Iron Manipulation
Type of Kekkei Genkai:Ninjutsu

Description:
The basics of this Kekkei Genkai is that the clan members are able to manipulate and control iron. Twisting, molding, and forming a piece of iron with their bare hands like others can with clay. What they can do with iron is only limited by the amount of iron which they have and their imagination. They can shape any kind of weapon out of iron. Though their ability to control the iron requires them to touch the iron which they are using. So they cannot shape iron in the air. It requires hand contact for them to be able to shape the iron. The basic elements of this clan are Fire and Earth, but clan members do not need both to be able to use their clan element. Every clan member has about 30 five foot iron rods in a large sheathe strapped to their back which they use in their jutsu. At Chuunin a member of this clan can draw iron ore directly from the earth as long as they directly touch the ground. This clan holds the rights of summoning armadillos, though each person has their own summon.

Jutsu:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
lifeanddeath
Hokage
Hokage
lifeanddeath

Aironaya Clan {Complete} Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aironaya Clan {Complete}   Aironaya Clan {Complete} I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 5:14 pm

Approved Unless said otherwise
Back to top Go down

Aironaya Clan {Complete}
Page 1 of 1