Shinobi Armada
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat Box
if
Similar topics
staff
New Genin on the Block [Shihouin] Shauntaystaffimgf
Happy New Year:

Year: 0638

Month: 1

Season: Winter
Your weekly weather report:
For the week of:
January 16th to January 22nd

Konoha: Snow Storm

Tea: Snow Storm

River: Snow Storm

Iwa:Snow

Taki: Snow

Wave: Snow

Suna: Windy

Kusa:Snow

Bird: Windy

Kiri: Snow Storm (40% visibility)

Oto:Snow

Ame:Hail

Kumo: Snow Storm

New Genin on the Block [Shihouin]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nasamea
Chuunin
Chuunin
Nasamea

New Genin on the Block [Shihouin] Empty
PostSubject: New Genin on the Block [Shihouin]   New Genin on the Block [Shihouin] I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 3:55 pm

Today seemed to be just another day in the mind of Nasamea. A day that started with the same basic schedule and would most likely end the same way it did yesterday, and the day before that. She would get up, make her bed, take a shower, get dressed, go downstairs to eat with her foster parents, do some chores, and finally sneak off. Later she would then return and read, hang out with her foster parents, finish chores, or even train; her favorite pass time activity. It was rather humorous how her parents never said anything to her about leaving everyday. As long as she did her chores they truly didn't seem to care. Then again it was probably because they trusted her as well; knowing that she won't run off and do anything disrespectful or stupid. Did walking around town and picking fights count as being 'stupid'? She wasn't sure and truthfully, as long as word didn't get back to her parents she didn't care. She was only fighting other genin and wanna be academy students anyway; nothing TO dangerous.

The adventure today seemed to be no different than any other day as the purple haired ninja searched for a new opponent to fight. Her dark hazel hues scanned the area as they gazed at every person in sight. Majority of the people weren't paying attention or ignored her. However those that looked back tended to get a rather angry expression. She appeared to be more disgusted with each person that passed by but what topped it off may have been the fact she nearly ran into someone as well. As she jerked to a stop she glared up at what appeared to be a younger chunin before walking around him and away without saying a word. Whether she ran into him or vice versa, she didn't care either way.

As her eyes scanned the area again she turned into a tea shop before taking a seat. There was rarely anyone in the shop but she felt that this environment may have been better. Rather than smelling the impure scent of humans she was able to breath fresher air filled with the scent of tea instead; a drink she loved. Her father would make it all the time due to him being one from the Tishuto, tea related clan, and was very good at it. Making her order of a simple cup and a bowl or home made ramen, Nasamea soon began to mess with a white cloth napkin. The tea shop was rather fancy and luckily not that expensive. Doing what she always did in this place, she picked up the napkin then and began to fold it as though it were origami. Hopefully something would pop up. She was growing sick of the same repetitive routines.

[Sorry if it's crappy. I kept falling asleep while typing this and I think there are some parts where I WAS asleep while typing this]
Back to top Go down
thisasshole
Chuunin
Chuunin
thisasshole

PostSubject: Re: New Genin on the Block [Shihouin]   New Genin on the Block [Shihouin] I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 7:53 pm

Tea. It wouldn't really be an official mission because the genin was simply trading his mission for a set of tools that Shihouin had grown interested in. If he got the tea by tomorrow he'd be fine, but he wanted the tools before the genin decided to do something slick, like change his mind at the last minute. Either way, it was a good opportunity for Shihouin to try out some new wire and shuriken tricks and maybe a new idea for a trap that he had.

With his normal blue Uchiha outfit on Shihouin walked quickly towards the nearest tea shop. Everyone was in the streets, making a huge fuss about whatever making it one of the noises places in Konoha. Sticking to the inside walls of the side walk, Shihouin followed the route to the nearest tea shop from his point, which was just around the corner on the left. His hands fumbled in his pockets as he kept his mind on a few new ideas and such. Unlike many of the citizens of Konoha, Shihouin had a responsibility to be creative due to the fact that he was a ninja. If he planned on making it as a shinobi he would have to be able to develop his own techniques and most notably his own style.

Arriving in a matter of minutes to the tea shop, which was mildly crowded. Whatever. There was no one at the line, so Shihouin took his spot and ordered. "Whaddya have today?" Fumbling with his money in his pocket, Shihouin pulled out a few larger bills. "I need a gallon of black tea, a liter of green tea, a gallon of mint tea and a gallon of whatever tea you think tastes best." "Whatever tea?" "Sure, I'm on a mission." Shihouin pointed his thumb in a loose fist at his headband. "You guys sure have the worst jobs, no wonder that kid attacked the Hokage's office. I would too." Shihouin smirked and kept it to himself. "That'll be 30 even." He paid for his drink, receipt and everything and left. Halfway done now.

On his way down the aisles, he passed a few booths and looked at the people enjoying the tea and the nice snacks they had to offer. Hit by a busy waiter trying to fulfill orders, Shihouin fell over and knocked a girls tea over, spilling it all over a table. Damn. He was supposed to be a ninja, but the waitress was pretty big and caught his entire back. Oh well, it wasn't his fault. "Sorry! I'll replace it right away! Are you OK boy?" "Yeah..." Shihouin's eyes met hers and he noticed the katana to her side. His face instantly turned away in a cloud of embarrassment under his cheeks as he blushed. A ninja couldn't get caught tripping or off guard and she'd just seen that. "Are you all right?" He asked, turning around to her. "Did hot tea get on you?"
Back to top Go down
Nasamea
Chuunin
Chuunin
Nasamea

PostSubject: Re: New Genin on the Block [Shihouin]   New Genin on the Block [Shihouin] I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 8:37 pm

By the time her tea had arrived Nasamea had already managed to finish an origami swan using a cloth napkin. It sat casually nearby as the waitress gave her the tea and set a piece of bread to the side. They always gave out bread or some reason.

"Your order will be out in a minute" she said in a very cheerful manner; Nasamea nodded. As the hyperactive woman went towards the kitchen she began to pick up a conversation with another waitress before exiting. It appeared that they just had a shift change as the new waitress began to make rounds at tables. Nasamea grew bored yet again as she reached across the table and grasped a napkin. She began to fold the corners into yet another swan as she waited for her meal. TO bad for her though, after this next accident she wouldn't want her meal. In a way she didn't even want it to begin with, not favoring human food to much, but she felt she should at least eat something.

Setting the swan down before her she smiled a tad at her work before suddenly there was the collision of humans beside her. One of which fell back and knocked her rather delicious mint tea over; some of it ending up on her lap. As she looked at her lap then the swan it appeared the swan took most of the hit and didn't make it. At least the cloth one was semi fine. Grabbing the cloth one she used it to begin drying off her lap, a rather irritated expression on her face as she did.

"Are you all right?"

Of course now the boy that did it would wish to talk to her about it and thus it appeared any chance of avoiding conversation with another human today was lost.

"Did hot tea get on you?"

Her dark brownish red hues peered up at him in a somewhat angered but mostly serious manner. This was her normal look though. As she stared at him, examining him, she finished cleaning off her lap before tossing the wet cloth to the table and sighing.

"Yes, I am fine. I just got a little on me, nothing serious" she began. Her calm tone soon took a dive into though as she spoke again, her voice sounding a bit more irritated.

"Although, if I were you I would stop staring at other woman's breasts and pay attention to where you are going because maybe this could have been avoided. She's to old for you anyway and besides, look at her hand, she's married.."

She scoffed a bit under her breath as she threw her destroyed swan into the empty tea cup, "and if you haven't noticed...which I doubt you did...look across the room to the booth in the back. There is a guy over there an the two keep exchanging flirtatious glances. I bet that's her husband. He seems pretty strong compared to you." To add to her insults she then mumbled under her breath, her eyes glaring at the table as if bored, "21, 12, or 52, men never seem to change."

She just wasn't one to enjoy the presence of humans, especially when she was kind of hungry and they happened to smell better than normal. To most, drinking someone's blood was weird and not normal. To her though this was her way to live. She had her endurance though and wasn't the type to lead kids into dark alleyways either. If she did manage to feed from him, she wasn't the type to kill either or drain until they couldn't move anymore. In fact, due to her hate for humans, she tried to make it as short as possible to get their scent out. This guy though, happened to smell rather good, and made her stomach sick. He was safe though, at least for now.
Back to top Go down
thisasshole
Chuunin
Chuunin
thisasshole

PostSubject: Re: New Genin on the Block [Shihouin]   New Genin on the Block [Shihouin] I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 9:04 pm

Damn. They were nice, about B-cup. Soft-looking, round and fully developed. The nipple rose up perfectly to give them a nice curve and the fabric for her kimono was perfect to show them off. Not to mention her body had a nice figure and rounded out near her waist, giving her a goddess like curve. Damn. She was good-looking. In his mind eye he could feel his closet pervert-self reaching up and cupping them in his hands, slightly squeezing the soft tissues... He could see himself rubbing his fingers all over...

Shihouin shook his head after a few seconds after hearing her response. "What?! No way! I was not looking at your chest! I am one of the strongest Konoha genin in this village what kind of man do you think I am?! The guy just caught me off guard when he hit me, no big deal! Don't make something out of nothing!" Shihouin's face tightened in frustration. He was agitated because he'd called her out and she was dead correct. He wasn't trying to look at her tits but he did see them and the moment she pointed that out he couldn't help but look at her now.

He quickly regained his focus and eyed her. "You talk a lot of smack you know that. Learn to respect your higher-ups! Hmpf. I bet you can't even use a katana or any ninja techniques for that matter. Whatever, I don't have time to waste on pathetic people like you." Shihouin began to walk away from the incident. He closed his eyes to focus her out of his head, walking out of the shop to finish his mission. He had a strange feeling that he would be followed, but he'd shrug her off.
Back to top Go down
Nasamea
Chuunin
Chuunin
Nasamea

PostSubject: Re: New Genin on the Block [Shihouin]   New Genin on the Block [Shihouin] I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 9:24 pm

As his eyes began to flow over her body she couldn't help but feel more edgy. Not to mention, the more irritated he seemed to get the more the smell of what ran though his veins became more apparent. The scent of his blood could have been from his hormones, his embarrassment, or the fact he was getting mad. Either way, she smelled the traces of it and felt more like that monster she truly was; and kind of hated it. He grew worked up as his eyes flowed over yet again. Obviously she hit the nail on the head as he grew more worked up.

'And then... he will probably end up storming off...'

She thought what he would do step by step before he even made his moves. This was not the first time someone grew angry about a remark she made which it was the first that someone dared to check her out like he had. If someone had before, she just didn't notice. The other kids back in Takigakure only called her a freak and the Konoha academy ninja all thought she was a bitch.

"You talk a lot of smack you know that. Learn to respect your higher-ups! Hmpf. I bet you can't even use a katana or any ninja techniques for that matter. Whatever, I don't have time to waste on pathetic people like you."

Bad mistake to challenge her made worse by turning around. His back was open and Nasamea had prepped tools in her pouch. A slight smirk crossed her face as she slid to the edge of the booth and threw a shuriken aimed for his leg. Before he was able to exit or even get to far away the shuriken wrapped around his legs. She had wire tied to the shuriken and thus as she pulled, the ninja would soon find himself flat on his face.

Sliding out from the booth and ignoring some people watching the two. She crossed over to where he was, placed a foot on his back, and tied the wire from his foot to one arm. She then leaned down to speak.

"If I am pathetic then what does that make you? Remember," she said before whispering, "never turn your back on your opponent."

She smiled cheerfully, obviously a fake expression, before stepping off of him and walking towards the door. A fox smile was placed on her face as she looked back at him, watching to see if he would possibly attack her or just lay there. When she got to the door though, to add to her display, she soon waved back and playfully blew a kiss before exiting into the busy streets. Her expression instantly turned back to something cold and hard as she wondered just what this other genin would dare to do.
Back to top Go down
thisasshole
Chuunin
Chuunin
thisasshole

PostSubject: Re: New Genin on the Block [Shihouin]   New Genin on the Block [Shihouin] I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 10:39 pm

Hmpf. So simple minded. Unlike her, Shihouin aimed to be an actual ninja who could use actual ninjutsu and be very ninja like. He didn't play around with people or take any risks, but it was apparent that she did. Shihouin had to watch after the guy that was supposed to get his tools for him. The Kage Bunshin would be safe in an environment were it wouldn't pop so easy, but due to this girls foolishness it obviously did. The wire wrapped around his foot and he fell face forward, taking one hit and as she stepped outside, it faded away into a cloud of smoke.

Shihouin had the advantage of surprise and would make good use of it. Transforming a few shuriken into a windmill blade, Shihouin threw it at her backside, along with a few other shuriken. They would attempt to wrap around her body and trap her. Of course he planned on injuring her, they would embed slightly within her flesh if they hit. The shuriken were silent as they flew around her, but he wondered if she would notice. He prepared his next move, watching her from the roof behind her, in a position where she wouldn't be able to see him.
Back to top Go down
Nasamea
Chuunin
Chuunin
Nasamea

PostSubject: Re: New Genin on the Block [Shihouin]   New Genin on the Block [Shihouin] I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 10:58 pm

Walking through the crowds of people she truthfully paid little attention to any of them due to the fact she truthfully did not care about them. However, this did not mean she wasn't watching her surroundings. Although she was not able to hear the weapons approaching, despite her more acute hearing, the moment before they could do any damage her form poofed into a cloud of smoke and a log fell to the ground. The people around her stared as their eyes widened and they watched the tools hit the concrete. Sure, Nasamea had used her tools in public but not in a manner to where it would injure anyone. There were to many people around and because of this the chances of the tools striking one of them was high.

With a kawa already wasted she appeared in an alleyway a building or so way. Her form was placed against the cool wall behind her as her eyes scanned the area. That kid must have been on to her or else someone from Taki decided to hunt her down. She was only a genin though and even though she had had some training in the past and occasionally fought she still felt that she had little experience with anything. Motioning her hands though, she made an E rank version of herself appear nearby as she began to slide down the wall.

As the clone made its way out into public it began to walk down the street she was once on. It's eyes scanned the area making her appear wary besides the fact she held an angry expression. She made sure to avoid anyone she could while her true self exited the opposite side of the alleyway, moved across the street, and entered another. In that alley she made another and soon did the same thing, exited one way while the clone went the other. Hopefully this would give her more room to get away, all three walked casually down the streets.
Back to top Go down
thisasshole
Chuunin
Chuunin
thisasshole

PostSubject: Re: New Genin on the Block [Shihouin]   New Genin on the Block [Shihouin] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 5:35 pm

Shihouin looked down on the crowd with this one tomoe, gazing at the people around him. They weren't aware of the shuriken attack except for a few of them and before the shuriken could impale a citizen on accident the wire was pulled and popped, leaving the spinning metal to float in the air and clank on the ground. She'd used her kawarimi because she'd been foolish. Shihouin smirked from his hidden position on the roof. 'She's really hot, but she's really simple. How could I not see two walking illusions blending in the crowd? Did she not notice the Uchiha crest on my back? Hmpf. She's a bit stuck up, but who am I to talk. Probably just our personalities clashing. Ha.. I'll see her some other time...'

Having no need to play around with her anymore, Shihouin left his position without revealing his location. He was off in the opposite direction from that point and would worry about the tea some other time because after all, it wasn't really his mission to begin with. If the genin had any problems with it, it could be settled in the form of combat. Shihouin had a slight cocky air about him, but he was now off in search of a better fight where he could truly test his skills. No doubt playing with her would be a waste of time.
Back to top Go down
Nasamea
Chuunin
Chuunin
Nasamea

PostSubject: Re: New Genin on the Block [Shihouin]   New Genin on the Block [Shihouin] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 9:23 pm

The hunt appeared to have come to end as the genin took off elsewhere, leaving Nasamea to herself yet again. He had yet to attack as she continued to walk and soon enough the E ranked clones were sacrificed. As they ran into people they disappeared in a puff of white smoke and the real Nasamea continued to head away from the scene of the attack. In honesty, she was a bit unpleased. She actually wanted a fight and being attacked in such a manner only made her feel more torn inside. Her goal seemed farther from her grasp with each loss and so far, it was further than it looked. At the moment she was all talk and although she took action, she couldn't pull through.

As the disappointment began to rise, she figured it would be best if she returned home. If only she could use her true form. The truth was, even if she were caught she could have simply regenerated the wounds. Maybe then she would have another chance of him coming near or could have handled the situation differently. Of course this was in the past now and finding him would be a pain in the ass. She truthfully didn't fell like sniffing him out like some dog so she figured she may as well walk. In a way she hoped to run into him again. She was actually enjoying someone decently fighting back and was having quite a bit of fun in the tea shop. Fun, not exactly a word she would use to describe past events. The other opponents didn't normally fight back or were lousy at it. Was she really pathetic though? It appeared that it was time she hit the books and worked on her techniques if she ever wished to beat this obstacle. 'One step at a time' she thought.

With that said a smile crossed her face. Continuing her stride she weaved in out of people in the crowd somewhat hoping to catch his scent. Then again, maybe it was best if she let it go for now. For surely they should cross paths again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Genin on the Block [Shihouin]   New Genin on the Block [Shihouin] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Genin on the Block [Shihouin]
Page 1 of 1