Shinobi Armada
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat Box
if
Similar topics
staff
Fire Silk Robes Shauntaystaffimgf
Happy New Year:

Year: 0638

Month: 1

Season: Winter
Your weekly weather report:
For the week of:
January 16th to January 22nd

Konoha: Snow Storm

Tea: Snow Storm

River: Snow Storm

Iwa:Snow

Taki: Snow

Wave: Snow

Suna: Windy

Kusa:Snow

Bird: Windy

Kiri: Snow Storm (40% visibility)

Oto:Snow

Ame:Hail

Kumo: Snow Storm

Fire Silk Robes

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Wind
Jounin
Jounin
Wind

Fire Silk Robes Empty
PostSubject: Fire Silk Robes   Fire Silk Robes I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 2:39 pm

Name of Weapon or Item: Fire Silk Robe
Owner: Lady Coal

Description/Abilities: These robes are woven from the silk of the giant Fire spider, a monster that exists in and near volcanic vents, and thrives in very hot places. The silk is as strong as steel, and provides a good amount of protection from piercing and slashing weapons to her torso. Beyond that, the silk is also extremely heat resist and will not burn. These robes can withstand temperatures well exceeding those requires for melting steel and not even singe. While this is a natural property of the silk and applies to the fabric itself, it does not extend this protection to the wearer. To protect the wearer a fuuinjutsu seal has been applied to ward against flames. This provides a protection from fire for the user which reduces the effectiveness of Fire damage by 1 rank.

History: After a team of talented hunters destroyed a large fire spider, they collected the silk required for the robe’s construction from the large beasts silk glands. The silk was then cured and woven into the robes, which were altered with a minor fire protection fuuinjutsu seal. Lady Coal purchased these robes because they are beautiful, delightfully soft on the skin, and above all; they are able to easily withstand even the largest amounts of heat she can generate internally. It is also handy that Lava will not burn the robes off of her.

Appearance: These robes are soft, fine,and the height of luxury. The materials alone cost as much as a small house, but for those who appreciate the truly finer things in life, this is the perfect outfit. The robes are left their natural fire red color, though strips of silk have been dyed a darker red for use as trim and embellishment. When worn by Lady Coal, the robes cling to her body like a second skin, and only help enhance her beauty and regal exterior.

Back to top Go down
Kiyoshi

Kiyoshi

Fire Silk Robes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fire Silk Robes   Fire Silk Robes I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 6:20 pm

What temparature would the fire have to be for it to burn?
Back to top Go down
Wind
Jounin
Jounin
Wind

Fire Silk Robes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fire Silk Robes   Fire Silk Robes I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 1:15 am

I dunno, something crazy like 3,000 degrees. But that only protects the fabric not the wearer. The wearer is only protected by the fuuinjutsu seal, and is significantly higher than the temperature of the lava my character's clan uses. Again, the protection is only for the fabric, so I don't end up naked after swimming in lava... fun as that would be.
Back to top Go down
Wind
Jounin
Jounin
Wind

Fire Silk Robes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fire Silk Robes   Fire Silk Robes I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 2:19 pm

Bump. While I know cloth that won't burn sounds like it's powerful, it's not. It's just the cloth, not me. I just want a good reason to not be naked after using a whole bunch of very high temperature jutsu.

If there's something wrong with this, please let me know.
Back to top Go down
Shikyo Riku
Admin
Shikyo Riku

Location : Wherever the wind tells me to go and spread freedom

Fire Silk Robes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fire Silk Robes   Fire Silk Robes I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 2:41 pm

approved unless stated otherwise
Back to top Go down
https://shinobiarmada.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

Fire Silk Robes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fire Silk Robes   Fire Silk Robes I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fire Silk Robes
Page 1 of 1