Shinobi Armada
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat Box
if
Similar topics
staff
Fight Fire with Fire [P] Shauntaystaffimgf
Happy New Year:

Year: 0638

Month: 1

Season: Winter
Your weekly weather report:
For the week of:
January 16th to January 22nd

Konoha: Snow Storm

Tea: Snow Storm

River: Snow Storm

Iwa:Snow

Taki: Snow

Wave: Snow

Suna: Windy

Kusa:Snow

Bird: Windy

Kiri: Snow Storm (40% visibility)

Oto:Snow

Ame:Hail

Kumo: Snow Storm

Fight Fire with Fire [P]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nasamea
Chuunin
Chuunin
Nasamea

Fight Fire with Fire [P] Empty
PostSubject: Fight Fire with Fire [P]   Fight Fire with Fire [P] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 1:55 pm

If you asked this sarcastic ninja to choose a new target, it would most likely be the genin from the tea shop. Although she truthfully did not care for the fact that he accidentally spilled tea on he she did care that he was a target unchecked on her 'defeated' list. To many, this list was unimportant. To others, it was their lifestyle to complete. In Nasamea's case, it was just something else to add to her imaginary inflated ego and a proof of her experience. Funny thing was, nobody would actually see the list unless they read her mind. Besides, the chances of her forgetting were a bit high as well.

With each step her black sneakers were littered with small shreds of gas from the previous rain. A light mist continued to rest beneath the canopy as the sun's beams caused it to gloriously shine. It was quite difficult to walk and not step in mud but Nasamea was able to do so anyhow. She stepped gingerly as she kept her ears open; enjoying nature at it's finest. She heard bird calls in the distance, a few toads singing in chorus, and even some bugs that fluttered about. One thing that did begin to drive her crazy was when she occasionally stepped on an acorn. It would crackle beneath her feet, causing some nearby squirrels to chatter in anger. She believed it was their fault for not taking better care of their food anyway. No matter what though, she continued to keep her serious expression despite the slight inner calm she felt in her being. To bad this would all change soon.

Today was the day Nasamea did something a bit different. After her visit to the tea shop and the encounter with the genin, she went home and did a bit of research. It amazed her foster parents a bit for she wasn't home that often but a sign of her determination. She read up anything she could and soon enough sent their family's crow to deliver a message the next afternoon. It was roughly past mid day now, the time she told him to meet her in the training area. The fact she was meeting anyone was rather peculiar to the many that knew her. She hated asking for anything but she truly wanted help and felt that he could deliver. The question was whether he wished to of course.

There were other factors to calling him out as well. From the goal she made to one day defeat him, to learn more about his style, and because she simply loved to give people hell; this guy especially. She only met him once and in that time period she not only managed to embarrass him in front of the tea shop owners and guests but was actually a near victim of revenge. He also got away.

This would be an interesting day indeed.
Back to top Go down
thisasshole
Chuunin
Chuunin
thisasshole

PostSubject: Re: Fight Fire with Fire [P]   Fight Fire with Fire [P] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 2:03 pm

Bahahahahahahaha! She was about to get it. Out of no where, a large set of weapons flung out from her from the forest behind her. Just like last time, they came with little out and of course no warning and at a deadly speed. Should she try to sniff them out, she wouldn't be able to. The tools were covered in the slight stench of leaves and soft topsoil, the smell of the forest that everyone smelled. She could hear them if her senses were acute enough and maybe, she might notice them. Three shuriken along with a kunai and two giant shuriken would surely kill her if she wasn't going to be paying attention to her surroundings.

Shihouin planned on killing her, but not out of spite or any malicious feelings. He just wanted to see how she would react. If she wanted to die, then she would die. Oh well. On to the next one. Shihouin had grown an interest in the girl and he wanted to train with her. He felt that she wasn't too good with battle, but at the same time that she had a surmounting amount of potential inside of her. If he could bring that out, he would definitely have a person that could go toe to toe with him. He wanted to push her to her limits, then push her over them to see how strong she was. Was this some form of a shinobi's crush? Who knew? Shihouin aimed to find out.

Maybe he would if she was listening to the beat.
Back to top Go down
Nasamea
Chuunin
Chuunin
Nasamea

PostSubject: Re: Fight Fire with Fire [P]   Fight Fire with Fire [P] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 2:25 pm

Tools weren't silent unless customized a certain way and seeing as though she wasn't the least bit human, she had a bit of an edge at the moment. The sound of the air currents rubbing against metal was a key factor, along with the possibility of them ripping through the brush behind her was another. Without even thinking her reflexes caused her to run as to the right while she pulled out three kunai. Her arm snapped out as the tools made their way towards the incoming ones while she positioned herself behind a large tree trunk nearby.

As soon as the tools were in range of one another. In that time was when the two exploding tags placed on two of the three kunai would blast them in random directions. The tags would go off a second or two after each other in case there was a possible delay just behind but more importantly, to take out the weapons aimed. The three kunai should take out the incoming shuriken and kunai. However, either way, and due to the applied force from the tags; all weapons should be forced to shift directions of loose their momentum.

Going back to Nasamea. Upon moving behind her new friend, a tree trunk, she kept away from it at a three meter position. The trunk should provide a block between her and her attacker if more weapons were thrown but that was mostly all. It may even prevent her opponent from seeing her but she felt the chances of that being true were slim to none. Either way, she stood her ground for now. In a forest her unknown attacker could easily hide while keeping his attention on her. This would require her to stay on her toes for any possible attacks. At least for the moment, she felt ready.
Back to top Go down
thisasshole
Chuunin
Chuunin
thisasshole

PostSubject: Re: Fight Fire with Fire [P]   Fight Fire with Fire [P] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 3:18 pm

Wrong! He was watching all of her movements of course, how could she not considered that? How could she not consider who her opponent might be, and what type of skills the opponent might have? Pffft. Shihouin was in total control of the shuriken and her first move allowed him to pull of the attack with expert ease. See the moment she moved to the right gave him enough time to pull on the wires that were attached to the most important tools, the giant shuriken. The giants were always henges since Shihouin hated to carry them on his back.

Pulling on the wires, the shuriken and other tools continued on straight, but the shuriken floated in mid air and continued to spin, drifting towards her position. They would cut up her legs and the moment she turned around she would realize this. However, he didn't plan on really injuring her since she did give her self time to attack. The shuriken popped into four logs, since there were four giants, but two of them had been hidden.

A hand would slowly reach up to her breasts and cup them with a gentle squeeze. It would caress her nipples and examine the soft breasts like a doctor would. "Yeah, I think they're about B cups. Pretty big for a girl your age." Shihouin would attempt to grab her and hold her down as another shuriken from another location would run straight for her face, from directly in front of her, about 10 meters off but hidden in the shadows.
Back to top Go down
Nasamea
Chuunin
Chuunin
Nasamea

PostSubject: Re: Fight Fire with Fire [P]   Fight Fire with Fire [P] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 3:58 pm

The windmill shuriken continued their path towards her, causing her eyes to widen before they dispersed into four logs. Just as she had assumed, there were two more hidden. That was an old trick in the book and yet, despite her attack, she wasn't able to force them to be forced elsewhere. Wire had to be attached to make them move towards her which meant her opponent was currently behind it; or so she assumed.

A very familiar scent crossed her nostrils as the sound of movement caused her to make a sharp turn. Before she was able to move all the way around though she found herself surrounded and a part of her body grasped. Her blood ran ice cold as her first turned pale before turning a pure red. Whether it was out of embarrassment, anger, or both, it was rather hard to tell when it came to her.

The moment he grasped her and tried to hold her she immediately seized the opportunity to strike; taking a risk in the process. She made an attempt to step on his foot, move back into him, grab just behind his shoulders, and try to flip him over her. This would result in him ending up on his back before her and leave him open for attack. If timed right he may be struck by his own hidden weapon as well. If not, she still had the chance to dodge the tool as well. If there was wire attached she had a pretty basic plan for that as well. It was all a big risk but she was still gathering information.
Back to top Go down
thisasshole
Chuunin
Chuunin
thisasshole

PostSubject: Re: Fight Fire with Fire [P]   Fight Fire with Fire [P] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 4:11 pm

"So are these hips, I mean just look at them. They're wide, but not too wide and they give your butt a really nice shape. Who's your mother? I think, I think I like you." Shihouin was now standing behind her, with his arms crossed and his head held down a bit. A laugh crawled out of his mouth. The shuriken that rushed towards her stopped in mid air, continuing a fast spin as Shihouin placed his finger in its ring. He pulled on it, snapping the wire that had been attached to it.

"Ahahahaahahaha! You're pretty cute and you look amazing but dang. You do not know how to fight to well." The Shihouin that she'd grabbed didn't explode, because it wasn't a clone. Shihouin was now on the ground, but in a position where he could eye what was up her kimono. He was liking everything he was seeing as well. Shihouin on the ground spoke, but he knew she'd probably kick him in the face. "You have a pretty, pretty set of underwear. I could stare at you all day." Rolling to the side before she would attempt to kick him, both Shihouin's stood next to each other as they looked at her.

"See what you don't understand are battle principles, but before you get pissed, I'll give you the chance to make it even." The clone backed away, while Shihouin held his arms out wide open, with a cocky grin on his mouth. "Hit me. Not the clone, I need him for later. I'm Shihouin Uchiha and you should take this chance to make things even between us. Hit me real good! Don't kick me in the nuts though, I didn't kick you there. I just looked." Shihouin snickered and laughed. "Unless you want to look at what I have between my legs."

Back to top Go down
Nasamea
Chuunin
Chuunin
Nasamea

PostSubject: Re: Fight Fire with Fire [P]   Fight Fire with Fire [P] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 5:27 pm

The sound from a voice behind her caused her eyes to widen as she froze a bit. Her blood ran cold once more as his scent surrounded her from both sides. A slight smirk just barely crossed her face for an instance but only because she felt she was right; the attack he made seemed to easy. She felt she left him open but if his clone attacked she would have some difficulty fighting the two. First she would have to deflect or counter anything the clone did then she would have to worry about the real one standing up and moving. She had a feeling he would have then returned to hiding. A thought then crossed her mind, he was a genin, it had to be a simple E rank illusion. It seemed to real though. Did he know kage bushin? As a genin!? Her eyes narrowed a bit while she looked at him over her shoulder; the surprised expression drained from her face. A very faint red crossed her cheeks from his words but her facial appearance still remained irritated and annoyed. Soon enough he caught a shuriken and a slight sigh escaped her. It appeared they were done fighting for the moment but at the same time she was still on edge. Her eyes continuing to stare at him before the real boy took a turn to speak.

Her ears tuned into the one on the ground as he let out a laugh. Once again she was given a compliment but also received a rather truthful insult. A slight red began to color her cheeks again, mainly due to her rising agitation, but the mentioning of what was beneath her kimono made it intensify. She almost looked like a tomato, her leg coming up to stomp down on his face before he moved. However he was lucky as he rolled to the side and got up. She merely huffed a bit as she continued to stare at him in silence. A glare marking her face as her hands were shaking a tad. It seemed as tough red would fit her hair color rather than purple, but that wasn't important.

"See what you don't understand are battle principles, but before you get pissed, I'll give you the chance to make it even."

Another truthful insult. He then opened his arms up wide while the other clone remained behind him; her eyes watching them for the slightest movements.

While he finished, her silence remained as she glared at him. This was the real Shihouin, he didn't pop, but in a way she still felt this was a trap. Get even? She felt he wasn't simply going to let her hit him and so she narrowed her eyes again. She could still hit him the nuts if she wanted. He DID look up her kimono amongst various other things but at the same time she was understanding. She wasn't a male but from what she has seen, it appeared to be painful and to hit him there was actually kind of low. He wouldn't get kicked or punched there, at least this time around.

Huffing again, she slid her feet apart as she drew both arms before her. She was facing more towards the right, an obvious flaw in stance already. Stepping forward she motioned as though she were going to kick him in his knee. Instead her hand moved forward like a punch, one finger slightly out further as if to frog him. She aimed right for the center of his chest. Her other hand at the ready. If he dodged, she would then try to hit him straight in the head or else would kick at him. Question was, what did he have in mind?
Back to top Go down
thisasshole
Chuunin
Chuunin
thisasshole

PostSubject: Re: Fight Fire with Fire [P]   Fight Fire with Fire [P] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 5:40 pm

Fuck. How strong was she really? It wasn't like the punch threw him off his guard, but it was slightly stronger than expected. His chest hurt and he fell back as his eyes widened. That shit hurt, bad. He couldn't be caught off guard though, because she might want to continue her attack and use his slight opening as a chance to bring him down. Shihouin took the hit and slid his right foot back quickly before he could fall. Taking several deep breaths, Shihouin rose back up as he rubbed his head. His face was twisted, with an obvious expression of pain on his face.

"Shit... You really meant to hit me hard! Well, I deserved it." He smiled and flashed her a semi-perverted look. "I like my women strong." Before she could get angry, he stopped her. "I'm just joking!!!!" He walked over to her with his hands up to show that he wouldn't be any threat. Stepping in the high grass towards the tree she was near, Shihouin eyed her, measuring her height with his hands. He was taller than her of course, but it was just a weird way for him to size her up.

The clone kept it's arm across as it watched. Shihouin spoke to her, coming clean. "Well you seem pretty good. You might be able to keep up with me.... Hmmm. I need a training partner, someone that's creative and strong like me! You know it was me who blew up the Hokage's office right?! Good times, good times! Anyways, I need a training partner! A lovely lady like yourself should be the fine choice for it, but I don't even know your name. Join me though! We can help each other become stronger, together!" Shihouin held out his hand as he looked her in her eyes. With his other hand relaxing in his pocket, he waited for her to shake it. He wasn't on equal grounds with this girl just yet, but he felt that she would be strong, soon. "Come on now, you know you can't resist my good looks! Agree and tell me your name!"
Back to top Go down
Nasamea
Chuunin
Chuunin
Nasamea

PostSubject: Re: Fight Fire with Fire [P]   Fight Fire with Fire [P] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 5:58 pm

He hit the deck and she relaxed her other fist. She had a huge opportunity to kick him now but she also had quite a bit of restraint and felt she may have hit him enough for now. Whether he knew it or not, due to her bloodline she had the strength to match a rank above her own and wasn't just some frail little girl either. At that moment her mind was filled with some laughter, what if he saw her true form? He probably wouldn't be so complimenting then. She could show him, but in a way, she kind of liked the compliments. No matter how revolting they were at times.

"I like my women strong."

Her eyebrow twitched up a bit as she gave him a 'do you want to be hit again?' face. At least she showed some emotion right? He raised his hands up to show he wasn't a threat but her eyes still watched carefully. She was still deathly silent. Watching him cross to a tree nearby, the high grass surrounded his legs and he peered over at her. He would notice her ever careful eye still watching him but as they made some eye contact her eyes softened a bit before she looked away. She had a facade to keep after all.

"Well you seem pretty good. You might be able to keep up with me.... Hmmm. I need a training partner, someone that's creative and strong like me! You know it was me who blew up the Hokage's office right?! Good times, good times! Anyways, I need a training partner! A lovely lady like yourself should be the fine choice for it, but I don't even know your name. Join me though! We can help each other become stronger, together!"

He held out a hand.

"Come on now, you know you can't resist my good looks! Agree and tell me your name!"

For a moment she looked at him with wider eyes. She seemed so surprised despite her previous serious and irritated emotions from before. How could someone take her in so easily? Maybe Konoha wasn't so bad after all. Was he being serious? Her heart ached a tad over such a simple decision and soon she looked down with apathy. Personality switch much? It was then that she finally spoke.

"Nasamea Tsuyoshi," she said before sighing. After a moment's pause she finally raised her hand. Her hazel hues watching him cautiously but making eye contact as she silently took his hand. She hoped it wasn't a joke or a lie but also, that it would give her a chance to finally kick him in the face. Her right lip curved up very slightly to attempt a smile. It just wasn't something she did often.
Back to top Go down
thisasshole
Chuunin
Chuunin
thisasshole

PostSubject: Re: Fight Fire with Fire [P]   Fight Fire with Fire [P] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 6:15 pm

"All righty! That's the cute face I want to see, Nasa-chan! Shihouin smiled at her with calm eyes as he took his hands out of his pocket, clasping both of them together. With an intimidating grin on his face, he moved back a bit to keep the room between them. Essentially their relationship would be like a teacher student ordeal, except the teacher would switch to the person that was currently stronger. So right now, Shihouin was the teacher, but if Nasamea was able to grow in strength, he would be the one listening and taking orders. It would help the both of them become stronger.

"From now on, our objective will be to grow stronger in our own interests, despite the team we are placed on. From here on out, we are more important than the teams and anything else. We will work for each others, interests while working for the village and our team as a second priority. Essentially, I will do whatever you ask me to do as long as you are willing to help me out. We will also train to become stronger. This will be decided by rank, until we both get above C Rank. Currently, I'm C rank and the closest one to Chuunin, so I'll help you until you can help me. Even when we are Chuunin and above, we will still work to help each other no matter what. Think of it like being with a roommate, except being around that person for a while. Now, since that speech is over! Let's train!"

Shihouin and the clone put about ten meters distance in between the both of them. The clone kept its hands crossed, waiting for the correct time to move. Shihouin waited for her and beckoned her with his hand. "Show me your ninjutsu, taijutsu, or whatever it is that you have! Attempt to kill me!" He quickly prepared his move-set and so did the clone while they stood off. She'd see his hand-signs form quickly as he prepared his first move, waiting for her to make hers.
Back to top Go down
Nasamea
Chuunin
Chuunin
Nasamea

PostSubject: Re: Fight Fire with Fire [P]   Fight Fire with Fire [P] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 6:36 pm

She didn't particularly favor the little nickname nor lighten up to his happy go lucky personality. Maybe if he met her before what happened in Takigakure she wouldn't seem so irritated and pissed off all the time. In a way she wanted to trust him and lighten up to him but at the same time it felt out of character for her. She needed to know that she could trust him 100% before turning a new leaf so quickly. It would take quite a bit of time to gain her trust completely and she had a feeling that despite their 'teacher/student' relation it didn't matter to much. She hated asking for help and hated revealing her abilities but it appeared that if she did not then it would make things more difficult then they needed to be. Was she truly ready for this spar? She seemed so uncertain and hesitant but she shouldn't be wasting time.

Quickly forming hand signs she summoned forth chakra and took a breath. This meant she would either use fire or wind jutsu. Next she released this breath in short puffs, along with small condensed fireballs. These fireballs moved at quite a fast rate but since condensing something took a lot of focus, they weren't as fast as phoenix flare. Still, one aimed for his right side, another his left, two for the tree limb above, three towards the high grass around him, and finally one towards his stomach. In no time the grass would ignite around him, lucky for her that she was not standing in talk grass, and the tree branch above would begin to burn. If he moved, then she would simply aim these fireballs towards the direction instead. Since there was still a chance of him attacking she soon drew out a kunai in hand; waiting for anything.
Back to top Go down
thisasshole
Chuunin
Chuunin
thisasshole

PostSubject: Re: Fight Fire with Fire [P]   Fight Fire with Fire [P] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 6:49 pm

He was watching her every move, the hand signs, the breath and the execution of her technique. He could have easily beat her to performing her technique since he had his already prepared. However doing that would be useless and cause more harm that good. He could see into her attack pattern, the fire balls would be a useful technique in spreading out fire over the area and supplementing with tools. It also gave her the chance to hit the clone as well and to disperse the clone that he was using.

It was useless though. His fire was stronger than his and the Housenka techique wouldn't help her at all. Shihouin released his jutsu, a perfected Goukakyuu. A large fireball fired from his mouth, rolling towards his opponent in a fury of raging fore that could easily burn her. It would easily swallow up the fireballs before they could gain any room, with a few of them missing. Shihouin knew what the trick was capable off and could easily supplement with another trick to defend against it. The clone took advantage of the fireballs cover and moved as Shihouin replaced it with a simple bunshin. Out of the sights of Nasamea, he would prepare his next move and wait.
Back to top Go down
Nasamea
Chuunin
Chuunin
Nasamea

PostSubject: Re: Fight Fire with Fire [P]   Fight Fire with Fire [P] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 7:04 pm

Just as she began her first attack she was soon pitted against an even greater force of fire. Her eyes watched as the fireball was created and her eye widened a bit as it began to move. Her tiny fireballs proved to be useless, wasted attack number one. She needed a new plan and strategy. As the fireball made its way towards her she kept a kunai in hand and dashed towards the trees. She needed to find a place to hide while being aware of any possible traps and sudden incoming weapons. She had difficulty fighting weapons, especially those with strings attached, and because of this she would need to be careful. She would somehow need to be a step ahead of him.

She took cover in the trees as she quickly prepared her tools and hopefully her next few moves. She acted as fast she scurried on the ground within a five meter area. She weaved in and out of trees, her eyes shifting all around and ears open. Although attempting to be silent she would have to be quick as well. Unlike him, she did not have clones and although they both obviously took cover beneath the trees after the first attacks. There was the chance of her being found with all this movement. She soon stopped dead in her tracks as she stayed against a tree trunk. A kunai in one hand and another item in the other, she waited. Senses wide open.
Back to top Go down
thisasshole
Chuunin
Chuunin
thisasshole

PostSubject: Re: Fight Fire with Fire [P]   Fight Fire with Fire [P] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 7:29 pm

"No! No! No! No! No!!!!!! You can't hide from your opponent!" The jutsu ended, as the Goukakyuu went on into a tree an exploded, releasing a blaze of fire onto the ground. Since there wasn't a lot of grass in that area, the flames would die down to a low blaze and disappear. Shihouin however couldn't stand her choice of dealing with the attack. She couldn't hide, it would just make things a lot worse. Using his Sharingan, he sniffed out her hiding spot with his eyes.

Looking in her direction., he deactivated his Sharingan and spoke. "You can't hide! That gives your opponent room to surprise you. If you're met with an attack that can trump your own, you should prepare a move set where you can dodge and counter! You must also be prepared if your opponent expects you to move! Just prepare a kunai and dodge and keep your senses open. No hiding! Now while I've given you the advantage of surprise, attack!!"
Back to top Go down
Nasamea
Chuunin
Chuunin
Nasamea

PostSubject: Re: Fight Fire with Fire [P]   Fight Fire with Fire [P] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 8:40 pm

The sound of the Goukakyyuu ending in the background had not stopped her from completing her movements. By the time that she was found, she had. Her eyes stared at Shihouin as he explained why not to hide. She took this information in but at the time he was sort of in a good range for what she had set up. As he said 'attack!' an exploding tag on the tree trunk placed next to hit exploded, sending tree bark flying out towards him. A second after that another tag exploded under the ground behind him while one went off on the opposite tree. This sent more bark flying but she had a feeling that by then he would have either exploded into a poof of smoke or dodged.

After the first explosion went off she threw down a smoke bomb and seized the moment to escape. After that she began to run back towards the open since he did tell her not to hide. She felt that she may have had a moment to attack him back by the tree but at the same time that all seemed to simple. So, while watching her back and using her senses, she continued to hold onto the kunai as she ran into the opening. With a sudden stop she looked all around and waited.
Back to top Go down
thisasshole
Chuunin
Chuunin
thisasshole

PostSubject: Re: Fight Fire with Fire [P]   Fight Fire with Fire [P] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 8:54 pm

The bark wasn't a bid deal, but it wasn't like could stand there and let them all pass. Ducking the first set of bark, he grabbed his sword off of his back and countered every single piece of bark that was a threat with his eyes and his blade. Most of the shrapnel missed, but he got the important pieces that would prove to be a problem. He'd already prepared his move before this, so there was no need to worry about her pursing the attack. Even though hew as busy dodging, he kept his eyes on her with his Sharingan.

Shrapnel after shrapnel, he cut and dodged until there was nothing more in his way. "See you can't compete with me by using under hand tricks like smoke bombs and trying to cover yourself. It's obvious that you could have prepared a move under the smoke or done something to protect yourself. You have to keep attacking and give your opponent no rest. You however, keep giving me chance and chance to learn about your attack style and chances to attack you. You should have launched a Housenka after the explosive notes and rigged the jutsu with shuriken and wires. You might have landed a scratch on me then, or forced me to kawarimi. Try again."
Back to top Go down
Nasamea
Chuunin
Chuunin
Nasamea

PostSubject: Re: Fight Fire with Fire [P]   Fight Fire with Fire [P] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 9:03 pm

By then she was growing a bit frustrated. She planned to attack him, force him to kawarimi or something of the sort, but once again did not carry through and ran instead. All to avoid fighting hand to hand. The stress appeared more on her face as she wondered what she should do next. Seeing as how she was out in the open she could only wait for him to attack her and thus made hand signs. Within he reach was still quite a few tools but at the moment she continued to hold the kunai anyway and focused on her chakra.

She was keeping notes of what all he was saying but at the moment she just needed to wait for him to attack her before doing anything. The fact she knew she should keep attacking began to eat at her while she waited too. She needed to make sure that she stopped making mistakes and get out of her style a bit.

As a bead of sweat rolled from her brow, it soon dropped into the grass below as her eyes remained steady and breath firm. She watched for any slight move, making sure she wasn't standing in any tall grass and or beneath any trees. Her anticipation grew. What happened to her crafty side?
Back to top Go down
thisasshole
Chuunin
Chuunin
thisasshole

PostSubject: Re: Fight Fire with Fire [P]   Fight Fire with Fire [P] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 11:25 pm

Shihouin figured that'd be enough for today. She should sleep on it and come back later, and they could spar again tomorrow. He'd already completed the training he wanted to with his Kage Bunshin from the moment they met up. Keeping his chakra reserves that low was taking a toll on his body, but as long as he kept using it he would grow more accustomed to the weakness of the technique. Either way, he wasn't leaving because of fatigue but rather yet of slight boredom. He would more than likely meet her tomorrow some later time.

"Tomorrow, we can train again. Come in easy clothes and don't wear that kimono." Shihouin turned tail and headed towards the Hokage's office to see about a mission. Of course leaving like this was a bit rude, but he would leave her with a little surprise. Several click sounds would echo across the forest and a volley of shuriken and kunai would converge all around her and attempt to bring her down in a set of multiple strikes. Shihouin on the other hand would be bounding in the trees towards the Hokage's office.
Back to top Go down
Nasamea
Chuunin
Chuunin
Nasamea

PostSubject: Re: Fight Fire with Fire [P]   Fight Fire with Fire [P] I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 1:05 am

As soon as it started, it was over and thus Nasamea was left with a bit of puzzlement. She allowed her body to rise out of her stance as her face read disappointment; her eyebrows coming together a bit as she frowned. A part of her wanted to talk but at the same time she didn't know what to say. She had actually be rather silent during this whole training session which seemed odd but in a way this was closer to her true self. Silent, watching, and cautious were some key traits from her inner self. She didn't complain though and simply nodded. In her mind was already an image of what she would wear, simple t-shirt and shorts. She was used to fighting in her kimono but f they were going to be doing some heavy training she wouldn't want to get it dirty or burn it.

Upon turning and taking off, Nasamea watched him leave. Within her eyes contained a bit of sorrow as her body grew less tense and expression matched her eyes. The sound of clicking soon caused her to perk back up though in surprise. Her eyes widened as she looked behind her. From all around a series of weapons was suddenly launched and immediately she can to conclude that there was truthfully no way to dodge them all. Since the training session was over, or at least she believed it was, she kawarimi'd. A log appeared as numerous weapons stabbed into it before gravity pulled it down. Metal clashed with metal while Nasamea took off through the forest. She made her way back to her house in the same silence. It was mainly due to the fact her mind was clouded wit many thoughts. Within her mind she was reviewing everything Shihouin said but then she grew rather, distracted.

'Shihouin Uchiha.....' she thought, a slight smile crossing her face.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fight Fire with Fire [P]   Fight Fire with Fire [P] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fight Fire with Fire [P]
Page 1 of 1