Shinobi Armada
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat Box
if
Similar topics
staff
Team 4:  Form up  (private, Team 4 only) - Page 2 Shauntaystaffimgf
Happy New Year:

Year: 0638

Month: 1

Season: Winter
Your weekly weather report:
For the week of:
January 16th to January 22nd

Konoha: Snow Storm

Tea: Snow Storm

River: Snow Storm

Iwa:Snow

Taki: Snow

Wave: Snow

Suna: Windy

Kusa:Snow

Bird: Windy

Kiri: Snow Storm (40% visibility)

Oto:Snow

Ame:Hail

Kumo: Snow Storm

Team 4: Form up (private, Team 4 only)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Dean
Genin
Genin

Team 4:  Form up  (private, Team 4 only) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team 4: Form up (private, Team 4 only)   Team 4:  Form up  (private, Team 4 only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 10:36 pm

As Yoshimaru ran through the trees by run-jumping on the branches from branch to branch, he noticed that Lady Coal's clone had almost landed on the ground and the others were gathering around her. He sped his speed going through the trees up, he was trying to get to a prime spot in the area in order to find an opening while she fought the other that he could exploit. 'That clone must be running low on chakra, it probably doesn't have a lot of it left. I must force it to either use more chakra or make a mistake in hand to hand combat with the three of us, though, I am going to be coming at a select time in the fight.'

As he runs he looks around for the real Lady Coal who has still been alluding his sight for a very long amount of time. 'This might be bad, I think that she might help out her clone because I got her attacked by Grogu. She might be looking for me...' Still, he keeps running across the tree tops, and finally the clone lands on the ground, which Yoshimaru takes note of. The clone seemed to be prepared almost as soon as it landed on the ground for a hand to hand fight just as Yoshimaru had figured. Finally, he sees a spot that would serve him best on his assult. At this point in time, Yoshimaru was nearly 10 meters from Lady Coal lengthwise, and the clone that he had made at the beginning of the fight was only a couple meters ahead of him. He was roughly 10 meters in the air on top a tree branch that was a part of a tree that was in the 2nd row of trees from the lake. This place gave him cover so that Lady Coal's clone wouldn't be able to see him unless it had some other foreknowledge that might indicate where he was, but also it gave him a place where he could jump into the fight just at the right point in time.

The rain started to get even heavier turning it into something like a thunder storm pouring without the whole thunder or lightning thing happening. The wind was still very gentle too as it had been all day, and the clouds above were moving slowly. It seemed as if the rain was here to stay, and it was like it had an agenda in this fight. It was trying to make this fight as dirty, as oppressive, and as drawn out as it could be. It was if nature itself was conspiring against the poorly trained genin who probably had little to no experience in this kind of weather, but Yoshimaru loved it. He smiles from his place in the tree. 'Thank you nature. I haven't had such a good training for a long time; I am going to have to pull out some even better tricks if I will ever hope to finish. Maybe...' He had finally come up with an ingenous plan to take out that clone close, once and for all. It was a plan that even some of the most skilled jounin would at least get fooled enough to get a stratch.

As the fighting begins below him with Grogu, Matsu, and Lady Coal's clone, he smirked seeing many good chances to jump in at, but it was just to chaotic down there. The rain was making the ground even worse; ergo, the ground turned to very sticky mud. 'Perhaps Lady Coal chose these grounds on purpose. It was supposed to become muddy when it rained, and she probably had some foreknowledge that is was going to rain. She is such a brilliant fighter, and she plans strategies extremely well, no wonder she was awarded with the rank of jounin, but I have my own plans for the weather.'

Finally Yoshimaru sees his oppertune chance, Grogu and Matsu both are probably going to attack her at the same time. He jumped down from his spot with a fury trying to get to where they are fighting at. He reaches the fregh in no time because he pushed off the branch he was on like a swimmer would push off a wall in order to gain speed and does it so he would flip in the air so that he would land on his feet. He draws out his blood kunai, while he is in the air. Yoshimaru fights with a fury spin slashing in the air as he flips in it at Lady Coal's clone. The kunai would slash at Lady Coal's clone's neck and at her torse before he would land, first the kunai in his right hand then the one in his left. Then he brings both kunai behind his back bring them together and quickly combining them with ease before spinning and with the blades new doubled length slashed at her torso yet again with his right hand. Due to Lady Coal's clone's lack of knowledge on this subject, she would be utterly surprised by the change in length of the weapons and due to the mud underniethe them, rain, and other two genin fighting against her, it would be nearly impossible to dodge, even for a jounin.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
sly448
Genin
Genin
sly448

PostSubject: Re: Team 4: Form up (private, Team 4 only)   Team 4:  Form up  (private, Team 4 only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 7:34 pm

The rain increased as Mitsu ran toward the landing spot. As he approached, mud was splashing everywhere. I just HAD to wear my favorite coat today, didn't I? Well, whats done is done, you cant linger in the past. Whats done is done you cant linger in the past: This is one of Mitsu's sayings when things upset him a little. He slowed his approach as he saw his sensei negate all of his and Grogu's attacks, then throw a kunai with an explosive tag. Mitsu guessed she did that to make room for a safe landing, which worked, but Mitsu planned to dash at her as soon as the explosion went off. As he prepared himself for a full speed dash, he used his chakra to build and electrical charge through his bone sword in his arm. Anything that touched his sword, would instantly be shocked, and it was plenty enough to defeat a clone.
Spoiler:
Watching as the kunai fell, Mitsu prepared by falling into a stance, prepared to sprint, moving much closer to the ground, his dominant leg out front for a stronger and faster push off. Suddenly, the kunai landed, but no explosion. Mitsu thought the explosion was either delayed, or never detonated intentionally. He risked the fact that it might still explode, as she was almost to the ground, and dashed off, full speed. I wish i was able to make a shield out of these bones, just in case if that kunai does go off. I don't think it will, especially since she is that close. I wonder where that big guy went. I guess I was too busy watching her to pay much attention to him or where he went. Oh well, I'm sure Ill see him when she lands.

No sooner had she landed, Mitsu had seen Grogu dashing near her, ready to attack. Mitsu ran up and positioned himself so that Grogu could make note that he was there too, and not be accidentally hit in the fray. Mitsu then raised his right arm up to his face, and lashed out to the right aiming the now electrified sword at her midsection, then prepared for a left arm jab aimed for her hip. He had his left arm so that when he punched, it and his fist would turn 180 degrees to straighten itself, which would in turn, cause greater damage, as it increases the punch's velocity.
Back to top Go down
TNT
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Team 4: Form up (private, Team 4 only)   Team 4:  Form up  (private, Team 4 only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 12:39 am

In a matter of seconds, Grogu was under the clone, mad-eyeing her. He saw the flick of the wrist, the kunai falling down, the explosive tag on the end. He remembered his training back in the academy. He took one of his emergency kunai and threw it to counter act the kunai headed down. The emergency kunai concept was something that he was drilled on in the academy. If you had a few kunai that all ready had paper bombs attached, then you would not have to worry about tying one on at a bad time. As his raced upwards, he activated the tag. When the two kunai hit, his kunai exploded, destroying her kunai in the process. Luckily, Grogu was out of the blast radius to be hurt by the explosion. The clone, however, would be in range thanks to gravity.

If this were to fail, Grogu would wait for the enemy to get near the ground. When the target was in range, he would use a pushing front kick, aiming for where the chest and stomach meet, throwing the kick before she hit the ground. If contact was made, the attack would most likely push the clone back, if not destroying it. If the opportunity were available, Grogu would use all of his body weight and force to throw a left cross to the enemy’s face. His right hand would come up to his jaw while his left shoulder protected the other side of his jaw. But, as stated above, this would only be if the emergency kunai did not finish the job.

With the bone genin across from Grogu, his kick could be quite lethal for the clone. If he failed with the kick, the sword still may hit. If he hit with the kick, there would be more damage done to the clone by the sword. Dealing with both genin while freefalling could be very tricky. But, of course, it all rested in the hands on the damage the explosion would do to the clone.
Back to top Go down
Wind
Jounin
Jounin
Wind

PostSubject: Re: Team 4: Form up (private, Team 4 only)   Team 4:  Form up  (private, Team 4 only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 7:26 pm

Huh, that was a reaction she hadn't accounted on. She had hoped the presence of the kunai would prevent her students from rushing the spot, but Grogu took care of that well enough. Only meters from the ground, evading the explosion would be impossible. As the kunai nears, the charge detonates and a large cloud of smoke, dust, and flames fills the area around her. She's completely engulfed in the flames of the explosion, and for a moment it might seem like the fight is over.. However, the truth was more obvious in a moment. A figure falls from the bottom of the smoke cloud, and she is not exactly hurt.

Again Coal makes an appearance as an ashy grey form clad in red. Her hair and robes flap in the wind as she nears the ground, her feet preparing to land, while her hands remain fixed in the hand seal she formed for her jutsu. She was lucky to have the stone skin technique, because it took her only an instant to fully harden the entirety of her body. The small blast from the explosive tag was barely felt through the diamond hard armor, though it had cost her dearly, and she was now almost completely drained of chakra. Coal only narrows her eyes as she lands, with Grogu already upon her.

With her jutsu in place Coal didn't need to soften her landing at all, though that one kunai was changing the coarse of many of her plans. With her jutsu still active she didn't exactly need to soften her blow. For something as solid as stone, the fall into mud was an easy one. With no need to break her fall she lands flatfooted in the mud, and even sinks in some. Before she can even fully land Grogu is trying to hit her, but the stone flesh protected her well enough. Grogu's foot would land solidly against her solar plexus, a hit that could easily have stunned and knocked the wind out of anyone, and there was little doubt that he could feel how solid the hit was. Coal had not even attempted to move, because she did not need too.

The clone doesn't poof, it doesn't even flinch. The clone of Lady Coal only smirks as it flicks its eyes up towards Grogu, with his foot planted solidly in her chest. In spite of his power, her feet remain firmly attached to the ground she'd only just landed on. The ashy grey exterior of her body was easy to see up close, it was rough and stony, and as Grogu could tell with his foot, much like the exterior of a rock. The clone stands there for a moment, and then simply vanishes. It releases the small amount of energy it had left, and returns it to the real Lady Coal, while a small cloud of smoke appears, and is driven down quickly by the rain.

It would be about this time that the two underwater clones part ways. One of them simply vanishes, returning its stored chakra back to coal as the other one crawls out from beneath the surface of the water. She rises up out of the water easily enough, standing on it for only a moment before hopping up onto the broad surface of one of the great trees that was standing in the water. She wrings out her hair for a moment, but was soaked completely through. "You all fight pretty well together." She says, having recieved a record of the previous clone's memories. "I'm impressed, you put more pressure on me than I thought you would, and show a great grasp on team work. You're all pretty good with your knives, and pretty tough to boot. And Grogu is surprisingly fast.. and hungry."

Coal doesn't make too much of a speech, and does well to keep her eye on Grogu. No doubt he might not know when to stop. While she was watching him, the real coal was still making her way towards the outlying portions of the clearing. Once she reached the tree line she creeps out from inside of the earth, and finds a small hiding spot behind a bush. She sits there in utter silence, her eyes scanning around, searching for hidden clones, hidden ninja, and any other traps that might have been laid around the clearing. She doesn't announce herself just yet, and lets her students assume the new clone is herself.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Dean
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Team 4: Form up (private, Team 4 only)   Team 4:  Form up  (private, Team 4 only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 8:22 pm

Although Lady Coal's clone had popped before Yoshimaru could jump out of his place, stayed in his place. He watched as the new Lady Coal clone had arisen from the water, and he was suspicious of it. His intuition was telling him to stay in the tree, but he decided to jump down anyways. To tell the truth, he was getting bored of these games he had to play with his new sensei and team. Also, his plan was only meant to go up against one shadow clone, and now that this was at complition, it was time to reconvine with his teammates just in case something new should arise. So, he ended up just jumping down from his place in the tree at the ready just in case Lady Coal had any other plans; he had his had his right hand very near his ninja pouch with all of his ninja tools.

At this moment in time the rain was coming down extremely hard. Those without good immune systems like Yoshimaru might fall to the very oppressive conditions that were created by the rain. The winds started to pick up just a little as he was jumping to the ground. The ground that he jumped on was quite muddly, but he didn't get stuck in it when he fell; it acted as a cushin for his jump from the tree. The lake was rising in water level because of the rain; soon it would probably over run the bounds made by Lady Coal because she was the one that created the hole in the ground from which the lake had spawned. Leaves scattered the ground from the water weight of the leave in the ever increasing winds.

As he feel to the ground he reached in his pocket for the remaining apple. He was hoping that he would eat the apple on his way home, but he had no choice in the matter at all. He threw the apple at Grogu because he knew that he would be still looking for food, and he didn't want Grogu to attack his sensei anymore. Considering that the primary objective had been achieved, it was time to calm him down. He smiled at Grogu with water dripping down his face, and his hair was weighted down the water from the pouring rain. Without much thought Yoshimaru decoagulated his blood and it went onto his arms. Soon enough the blood soaked into his pores, and it was now flowing through his blood stream.

He then glaced over to his sensei, although he didn't trust her because what had happened seemed a little bit to easy. He was still a little on guard at the moment. "Lady Coal, it is raining so hard outside right now, and we have completed our primary objective that you have given to us," stated Yoshimaru. He then turned to Grogu, but at the same time, he was still facing Lady Coal eying her and stated, "It is time for us to stop Grogu. I gave you that apple to satisfy your hunger. You may not be listening, but it is important for you to know this right now. Now, I lied to you before, but I have just given you that apple to make up for it, and I gave you two apple previously. I hope there are no hard feelings." He then looked back to Lady Coal because he really didn't have anything to say to Mitsu, and Yoshimaru hoped he would understand. He was just not trying to look away for too long.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Team 4: Form up (private, Team 4 only)   Team 4:  Form up  (private, Team 4 only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Team 4: Form up (private, Team 4 only)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2