Shinobi Armada
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat Box
if
Similar topics
staff
Saru Saya - Konoha Genin.  Complete Shauntaystaffimgf
Happy New Year:

Year: 0638

Month: 1

Season: Winter
Your weekly weather report:
For the week of:
January 16th to January 22nd

Konoha: Snow Storm

Tea: Snow Storm

River: Snow Storm

Iwa:Snow

Taki: Snow

Wave: Snow

Suna: Windy

Kusa:Snow

Bird: Windy

Kiri: Snow Storm (40% visibility)

Oto:Snow

Ame:Hail

Kumo: Snow Storm

Saru Saya - Konoha Genin. Complete

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Wind
Jounin
Jounin
Wind

Saru Saya - Konoha Genin.  Complete Empty
PostSubject: Saru Saya - Konoha Genin. Complete   Saru Saya - Konoha Genin.  Complete I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 4:42 am

Saru Saya - Konoha Genin.  Complete 1112535025_izB_ninja_

Name: Saru Saya

Appearance: Saya is a sight amongst her clan, and something to be appriciated. Her hair is black as night, shimmering like threads of satin that end just at her shoulders. She keeps it cut short for ease of care, and her Kiri headband does well to help keep the loose flowing strands out of her eyes. Her eyes are a dull blue, light when contrasted by her hair, but dark still. They have the color of unpolished sapphire and are flecked with a dozen other shades of blue through-out. Her body is in supurb condition, toned and well muscled. She is slim and compact, but far from soft. Her body is firm and ripe with muscle, evidence of her near constant training and improvment of herself. She is only five feet tall, but she carries herself as though she was a giant. She looks as though she thinks she couldn't possibly lose in life, and maybe she can't.

She is seen most commonly wearing her armored cloak, and showing little more. Her cloak is constructed of supple black leather, a thin flexible layer of material to which a thousand small metal plates have been fastened. Small rivets are forced through each corner of the plates, row upon row upon row turning this into little more than a full covering of metal. While this armor is very heavy, it works well to keep her safe and protected. When she is at rest, the cloak covers her well from shoulders to shins, leaving only her booted feet exposed and some of her metal shin guards. Her head is covered in a conical steel helm that has been laquored to take a dark black sheen, the Kirigakure symbol embossed in a bright gold on it's front. Just beneath her helmet she wears a solid steel face plate, a sculpted steel sheet made to take on the image of an oni. It has large black eyes and an open mouth full of fangs, and does well at concealing the identity of the person behind it. Looking at her it would be hard to imagine an attractive girl is somewhere behind that mask. Instead she takes on the appearance of a warrior, made all the more obvious by the weapon held in her hand. The spear she uses is taller than she is, and clearly much much older. It is all to clear the blade is of expert craftsmanship, and looks to be almost as imposing as her.

Beneath her cloak, Saya is still armored. Steel plates of lacquered metal are fastened securely around her wrists, forearms, and shins. Her feet are covered in leather boots, the strong hide riveted with metal plates, much like her cloak. Her torso is covered in a loose flowing robe that allows for great ease of mobility. Her family's famous metal chain rests beneath that, appearing much like fishnet from a distance. She is simply bristling with weaponry, far beyond the large spear held in her hands. She's got kunai and shuriken strapped to her thighs, and a curved katana resting at her hip. For throwing axes hang from her left hip, lined up in a row and clattering against each other. Only the thin chain mail covering her thighs keeps their exposed blades from cutting her. On her right hip hangs a coil of steel chain, attached to the end of a heavy dagger. The Kyoketsu Shoge has only a sharp thrusting tip, but just above the handle is a curved sickle blade. At the other end of the chain is a weighted metal loop about 6 inches in diameter.

Skill Level: C
Ninja Rank: Genin

Village: Konoha
Birthplace: Ashigaru Keep
Previous Village: N/A

Clan/Bloodline: Ashigaru Foot Soldier

Personality: Saya is a genuinely happy girl, and it shows through every day. She has few simple pleasures in life, and indulges in them daily. Everyone should note her dedication to her talents, for every day she can be found practicing her martial skill. She is a die hard competitor and will never admit defeat. She will not back down, but she still has a surprisingly level head. Saya does not go out seeking combat, because for her family the warrior life is one that is supposed to be spent on the battle field. She's not above defending herself with brutal efficiency, but only on the battlefield does she allow any blood lust to take her over.

As a young soldier some of her family's habits have not caught up with her just yet. She has few past times, other than training, but still makes time to be social amongst her peers. Saya enjoys talking, and she likes dancing. One of her most secrets loves is her appreciation of flowers, because there just aren't many that grow near her home land. Saya enjoys playing games of strategy or trivia, as well as reading on topics such as weapon use, battle tactics, or just plain philosophy. As an Ashigaru, a great many people would expect she'd become something of a monster. The adults in her clan love to celebrate the glory of their own lives. Feasting and drinking, partying into the early morning and all manner of pleasurable pursuits seem to be the norm amongst the adults of her clan. Her knack for being social and her love of dancing seem to just be the beginning manifestations of her inner party animal. Oddly enough, her clan still never misses a day in the training fields, no matter how late they were celebrating the night before.

For the most part, Saya is a quiet, happy, and dedicated child. To her friends she is loyal, and to her officer she is blindly obedient. There is nothing she will not do for Kiri if she is ordered. As such, her nation can always depend on her to be an unflinching defender against even the most impossible of threats. Saya can think of no better end to her story, than to die honorably in glorious battle.

Goals: Aboslute perfection of her own combat prowess, leading to an eventual death durring a big large scale battle.
Alignment: Lawful Neutral

Canon Personality: Rock Lee mixed with neji, or something?

Skill Specialty:
Dominant: Weaponry [Swords-Exotic]
Recessive:

Elemental Affinity:
Dominant: Wind
Recessive:

History:
Spoiler:

RP Sample:
Spoiler:

Special Characteristics:

Vigorous:
Character's with this trait are in excellent physical shape. They are generally slightly stronger, heal faster and are rarely ill. Saya is known to heal quite rapidly when given time to rest and has almost boundless amounts of energy and motivation to move forward. Saya is about 10% stronger than most other genin, and can march or run almost forever. With special help from her clan's jutsu, she can run for days.

Level Head: Saya is known to be cool under even extreme pressure, and manipulating her feelings is almost impossible. This makes Saya extremely difficult to anger or enrage, and lets her keep control over herself in situations where others might fly off the handle, and do something stupid. Saya knows full and well that the best answer to any insult, is a quick victory of her own.

Last edited by Wind on Thu Aug 19, 2010 2:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shikyo Riku
Admin
Shikyo Riku

Location : Wherever the wind tells me to go and spread freedom

PostSubject: Re: Saru Saya - Konoha Genin. Complete   Saru Saya - Konoha Genin.  Complete I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 6:35 am

-Well the history was fine but in the site plot history and your history does not correlate with each other. By the age of nine, Kirigakure was already attacked and destroyed and there has to be some time between those five years that'll allow you go to Konohagakure or Kumogakure.

-You do have a detailed personality and appearance, that is a plus on your part.

-Rp Sample: passed.

The only thing you'll have to change is the history abit. Usually people tend to forget (if they had come from Kirigakure) that Kiri was attacked and literally turned into a dump.
Back to top Go down
https://shinobiarmada.rpg-board.net
Wind
Jounin
Jounin
Wind

PostSubject: Re: Saru Saya - Konoha Genin. Complete   Saru Saya - Konoha Genin.  Complete I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 2:05 pm

No, I know. I've yet to revise my history because I am not 100% sure which village I am going to join just yet. I prefer konoha, but I already have a character there, so.. I'm still in the thinking stage for village. Actually, for my own benefit I've decided to go with konoha, since I know it best. This application is complete, but I would like to point out just so there is no confusion that her Skill rank is C and not D.
Back to top Go down
Nasamea
Chuunin
Chuunin
Nasamea

PostSubject: Re: Saru Saya - Konoha Genin. Complete   Saru Saya - Konoha Genin.  Complete I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 5:26 pm

-Genin must start at D rank.

-Please state where the Ashigaru keep is in the birthplace despite wherever else it was noted to be at

-Bought by Kiri and sent to Konoha? May want to look into this unless this is a misunderstanding between you and I.
" No, she was simply commisioned, and reassigned. The wise officials in Kirigakure heard of her talents, and for a conciderable sum purchased Saya. Her contract enlists her as a loyal soldier to the cause of Kiri, and she'll die before letting that down.

She was nine when she was released from her home's stronghold and sent off to Konoha.
"

-Fill out the appropriate template for your Special Characteristic
Code:

[b][u]Name:[/b][/u]
[b][u]Rank:[/b][/u]
[b][u]Type:[/b][/u]
[b][u]Description:[/b][/u]
[b][u]Open:[/b][/u]
Back to top Go down
lifeanddeath
Hokage
Hokage
lifeanddeath

PostSubject: Re: Saru Saya - Konoha Genin. Complete   Saru Saya - Konoha Genin.  Complete I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 11:35 am

Archived due to user inactivity.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Saru Saya - Konoha Genin. Complete   Saru Saya - Konoha Genin.  Complete I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Saru Saya - Konoha Genin. Complete
Page 1 of 1