Shinobi Armada
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat Box
if
Similar topics
staff
Socializing [Open] Shauntaystaffimgf
Happy New Year:

Year: 0638

Month: 1

Season: Winter
Your weekly weather report:
For the week of:
January 16th to January 22nd

Konoha: Snow Storm

Tea: Snow Storm

River: Snow Storm

Iwa:Snow

Taki: Snow

Wave: Snow

Suna: Windy

Kusa:Snow

Bird: Windy

Kiri: Snow Storm (40% visibility)

Oto:Snow

Ame:Hail

Kumo: Snow Storm

Socializing [Open]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaira

Kaira

Socializing [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Socializing [Open]   Socializing [Open] I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 11:45 am

It was always so loud in Konoha. There was always someone talking in the day, whether it was the early morning or late at midnight. It was never quiet enough for someone to think. During the morning, villagers would be out buying something they'd think they'd need and at night ninja would train because they think it would be a quiet day. The logic of people seemed to amuse her.

She never had the time to think about something meaningful, even more meaningful than her appearance. It had been a year since she had found something more meaningful than herself: her parent's death. But their death had occurred almost a year ago, and their death anniversary was fast approaching.

Yuzuki watched the noisy people from outside her window. She hated having a house that was so close to the main source of the noise: the streets. The noise always woke her up when she was lounging around, and she had planned to sleep in the whole day. It was nine in the morning and she had nothing to do but observe and think. She was done with her shower and was all dressed in a simple blue yukata. Her hair was messily held up by a clamp and was plopped on her head like a bowl full of noodles spilled on someone. She didn't look horrible, she in fact looked appealing.

She always made sure she looked appealing. She couldn't remember a day when she didn't, except for those harsh days of her childhood. Though being unappealing was a slightly small price to pay for having her parents back. She sighed before shaking her head and opened the refrigerator. She grabbed the first chocolate Popsicle she could find.

Opening the front door, she was looking for someone she knew. Her knowledge on this village was high, but for the villagers she barely knew them. Even when a year went by, she hardly knew plenty of people. This wasn't her plan. She had wanted to have very many friends when she came here, but her aunt wasn't as open as Yuzuki wanted to be. Her aunt, Akuro never wanted anyone to go close to her. Yuzuki's many attempts on making a new friend had failed. She sighed, shaking her head.

She plopped down on the front steps leading to the door. She sat there, sucking on her Popsicle, hoping that someone would show up. Anybody would do, she'd just want someone to talk to.

A string of hair came down and she tucked it into her ear. She put her left hand on the stair, touching it's edge. She sighed, savoring the flavor as she waited for someone to come along.
Back to top Go down
Nasamea
Chuunin
Chuunin
Nasamea

Socializing [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Socializing [Open]   Socializing [Open] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 5:21 pm

As the sun rose and the morning dove took flight, Sanzen was wide awake as well. Due to recently quitting her job at the red light district and attempting to focus on more important things; she was back in gear to being a ninja again. Her pride had been torn but after numerous recent events her doubts were beginning to cease and once again she was starting to feel like a ninja again rather then someone who simply failed at everything. Going through her daily morning routine of showering and fixing breakfast, she soon left her apartment with her head held high and her ninja gear ready to be used. She wore her usual fire proof attire but rather than putting on a red skirt and black shirt she wore her Chunin flack jacket and pants to go with. A white band was tired around her right leg to resemble that she was right handed while her headband was tied around her head. Her hair was pulled back into a long black pony tail while some bangs hung over her head band and red eyes. Her hair was something she had been meaning to cut for a while but at the same time she enjoyed its length.

Stepping into the busy streets, she began to walk towards the market to do her daily patrol. She wasn't necessarily required to patrol but the truth was she enjoyed doing so. She was a curious person who didn't mind watching over people. Truth was she wasn't just guarding them but studying them. In her mind, by studying the daily lives of people it would help one be a better ninja. If you ever needed to go undercover, it was good to know about the people in the village. Although places like Kumogakure and it's people may act a bit different there was always something about every human that was similar. Her mind was obviously beginning to wonder and due to that, she was starting to zone out a bit.

Redirecting her attention to the road before her, while using her peripherals to continue watching, it didn't take Sanzen long to spot a fellow ninja. Actually, from what she remembered about the records, this one appeared to be a fellow Chunin. She could be wrong though. She just barely glanced through the files a while back when she was bored.

'Wouldn't hurt to see what she's about....' she thought, her eyes glancing at her until finally she began to approach. She walked with ginger steps as she approached with caution, her eyes never leaving the woman while she sat and ate a Popsicle. She appeared harmless, or at least at the moment, but Sanzen knew better. It didn't mean a thing.

Doing something rather un-Sanzen- like, she finally stood diagonal to the right of the woman. Her head was slightly turned to look at her while Sanzen's expression remained unreadable; her wall-like attributes kicking it. It made most wonder just what she was thinking.

"Kind of odd for a ninja to be lounging around isn't it?" she began, her voice sounding as though she were challenging her, "that is...if you are one."

Her arms were crossed and her head was held a bit high while her blazing crimson hues gazed at the woman. If she came off as threatening, she was doing it on purpose.
Back to top Go down
Kaira

Kaira

Socializing [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Socializing [Open]   Socializing [Open] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 9:01 am

"Kind of odd for a ninja to be lounging around isn't it?" Someone, a girl, spoke. "that is...if you are one." Her expression was rather unreadable and Yuzuki had no clue of how she was going to reply.

Yuzuki gave herself a few seconds to think of what she would actually say. She wasn't used to someone just popping out of no where to talk to her. She smiled, knowing that someone was bound to show up sometime.

"It's not that odd. I find it normal to take a break once in a while after your done with all those missions and stuff." She said eyeing the girl. The girl who had just appeared was pretty in her eyes, and for a second Yuzuki envied her. She shrugged the feeling away.

"And yes, I am a ninja. I think I've seen you around before..." Yuzuki let that sentence trail off. It was unclear to her if she had seen this girl around before. If she did, she would probably remember it, wouldn't she? She gave her popsicle another suck before she started to speak again.

"Anyways, I'm Yuzuki." Might as well introduce herself first. What's your name?" She asked, interested. She wanted to know who this girl was and how she could possibly affect her reputation. If she was well known, she'd probably be a good friend to have. And if she had a bad reputation it would probably be best just to be nice. She'd ask her aunt later if she had ever heard of this girl. Yuzuki gave a small smile.

Yuzuki plopped the popsicle back into her mouth. It was just so chocolaty and good. She wondered why not everything was made out of chocolate.

For a few seconds Yuzuki just stared right at the girl's eyes. She made her expression look curious and interested, and maybe she even was.
Back to top Go down
Nasamea
Chuunin
Chuunin
Nasamea

Socializing [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Socializing [Open]   Socializing [Open] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 2:06 pm

Sanzen continued to eye this new found woman rather curiously while continuing to keep her guard. Truth was, she wasn't entirely sure what to say to the woman for she never truly stopped to talk to anyone or lounge around. If she did take a break it was in her apartment and by then she normally had a book propped open. Otherwise she was always on the go. She remembered a few friends in her past constantly telling her to slow down. The few friends she now lacked, and the few she began to miss.

It was then something hit it; almost like having a brick throw at her and nailing her right in the forehead. The only people or well person, she could actually call a friend was probably her apprentice/student. Even then it was more of a teacher student relationship rather than a true 'you're my bff' friendship. Did she even want friends? Her expression continued to remain rather solid, or unreadable, while she listened to the woman speak. Once she was done though, it appeared to be Sanzen's turn. Now it was time for her to decide if she truly wished to make friends with someone or stick to her old ways. She had a feeling things might get interesting.

As the woman continued to suck on her Popsicle, apparently chocolate flavored, Sanzen relaxed a bit as she let out a light sigh. Despite this slightly relaxed posture, even though her guard was still up, she continued to keep her arms crossed as she spoke.

"Personally I thought that maybe I had seen you before as well and I suppose it isn't abnormal to occasionally take a break," she began before letting a light laugh sound, "I rarely take any myself. But I suppose that is why people always tell me to slow down a lot. Anyway...". Her eyes met the woman's as she tried to peer into them. To maybe see something. They always said eyes were the gateway to the soul and thus why Sanzen's normally appeared like brick walls.

She held out a hand, trying to be at least a little polite, "it's nice to meet you Yuzuki. My name is Sanzen Makai." Whether she took the hand shake or not, she would then ask, "By chance are you a Chunin in this village? That may be how I might have seen you before."

Sanzen wasn't one for greetings but she was trying her best. Normally her greetings were fighting related and the next thing the person knew something was exploding in their face. This however was the real Sanzen, for once, no matter how strange it was for her. Or how awkward she began to seem.
Back to top Go down
Nasamea
Chuunin
Chuunin
Nasamea

Socializing [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Socializing [Open]   Socializing [Open] I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 10:12 pm

OOC: Due to Inactivity I am officially removing my character from this topic.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Socializing [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Socializing [Open]   Socializing [Open] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Socializing [Open]
Page 1 of 1