Shinobi Armada
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat Box
if
Similar topics
staff
Demolition Delights (Solo C-rank) Shauntaystaffimgf
Happy New Year:

Year: 0638

Month: 1

Season: Winter
Your weekly weather report:
For the week of:
January 16th to January 22nd

Konoha: Snow Storm

Tea: Snow Storm

River: Snow Storm

Iwa:Snow

Taki: Snow

Wave: Snow

Suna: Windy

Kusa:Snow

Bird: Windy

Kiri: Snow Storm (40% visibility)

Oto:Snow

Ame:Hail

Kumo: Snow Storm

Demolition Delights (Solo C-rank)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dean
Genin
Genin

Demolition Delights (Solo C-rank) Empty
PostSubject: Demolition Delights (Solo C-rank)   Demolition Delights (Solo C-rank) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 4:14 pm

Spoiler:

It was a rainy day outside, just like the day Yoshimaru had done his last mission. It really didn't bother him that it was still raining because it was good training for future missions. Weather in missions is never secured: one moment the weather is fantastic the next minute it will start with a deluge that Poseidon himself created for his amusement. Yoshimaru liked to be prepared for just about anything to happen, and this lower ranking mission, though higher than the previous missions he had done by himself, would do just that. Still, he wouldn't just be going out all willy nilly. He dressed appropriately for the occasion by wearing a wind breaker like jacket and water resistant pants.

Only moments before he looked outside to see what the weather was like, he had received a letter from the village that he had a C-rank mission to take down a decaying building. The space was to be used for some type of building project for the village. The apartment building was only a few minutes away from where Yoshimaru lived, and the picture of the ugly building popped into his head as soon as he read the address. It was a large wooden apartment building with fading and peeling paint that looked as if it might be developing mold on the outside. The glass windows were broken out and wood boards were crudely put over the windows in a criss cross fashion just like one would see on other broken down abandoned buildings. The door also had boards over it from what Yoshimaru remembered. He also remembered seeing movements inside of the building when he passed it one time, which perhaps was the rodents, but he might have been wrong. The buildings on its left and right, while facing the front of the street, were spaced maybe about 4 to 5 meters from it.

Before he was to blow up the building, he had to talk with the person comissioning him to do this assignment. He had explosives that Yoshimaru might need in order to take down the building. Yoshimaru opened up his door in order to travel to the person's house. On the mission request that he received, Yoshimaru noted the name of the person he was to see, which was a Mr. Tsunami who owned Tsunami Demolition. Yoshimaru jumped out into the rainy day toward the location of the man's business establishment, jumping from roof top to roof top in order to avoid the streets below. He did not feel like interacting with the people there, and he would most likely end up wasting time yielding to the twists and turns of the streets.

As Yoshimaru jumped from roof top to roof top, he payed little attention to the people below. There was a sparse amount of people down there because of the rain anyways, but it never hurt to keep a small eye out just in case something were to go wrong on the streets. He kept going faster and faster until he could see a sign lit up by bright, neon-yellow lights. They highlighted the sign beneath that said Tsunami's Demolition. It was a large grayish building with multiple floors, and the lights of the first floor were on. Yoshimaru quickly jumped down to the street below on the side walk. He walked forward and pushed open the door, and he looked at a man that was behind the counter. He asked him, "Are you the owner called Tsunami? I was sent here for the chakra explosives, but in reality I have no need for them. In the request it said I was to contact you, but I really can do this on my own." The man greeted him and said, "Yes I am Tsunami, and how great it is that you can do this all one your own. I actually am in need of as many of these as possible because I have a shortage. This will be greatly appreciated because it will save me money in the deconstruction because I was contracted to demolish it, too. Thank you." With that, Yoshimaru slightly bowed and left taking no more time.

Now he was off for the roting building. It would only take him a few more minute longer to reach it, and Yoshimaru had a plan to demolish the building, but before it could happen he would have to arrive first and prepare for the falling building. It is folly not to check the building before one actually starts on the process because it can get very messy, and above all it could get people hurt. Yoshimaru didn't want to see his fellow village citizens in distress because of what he might have done. He kept on his way, not stopping for food or anything.

Last edited by Dean on Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dean
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Demolition Delights (Solo C-rank)   Demolition Delights (Solo C-rank) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 9:44 pm

After only a few minutes, he was able to reach the place. It was just as decadent as he remember it being, and the dark overcast from the thick clouds above made the place seem almost black because of the mold on the outside. The rain hit the place in a pitter pattering way like the sound of small feet walking across a wooden floor. The building looked as if it was about to fall over that very moment, but that did not daunt the young genin from his task. The door had a sign on the door that said condemned, and another sign right next to it that said that it was due for demolition. Yoshimaru looked at the buildings beside it, and they looked as if they were abandoned, too but at a later time than the one he was about to demolish. He did not to worry about evacuating the buildings beside the building. The abandoning of those building was probably the result of what made people leave these buildings, and the rodent problem probably would not help much, considering that most people do not like being next to a building infested with vermin. It wasn't much luck, rather it was almost absolute fact that in time those buildings would be abandoned.

Over the door, over the signs on the door, were large wooden doors; however, they looked crudely put on. In fact, it looked as if someone had removed them and then slyly replaced them to make it seem as if no one had entered the building in the first place. Yoshimaru removed the boards after which he quickly and quietly placed the boards down on the side of the building. He the moved to a side of the wall close to the door. He reached over and turned the nob. In the process, he pushed open the door quickly, and he removed his hand from the doorway in order to avoid something that might just pop out. Caution was always the shinobi's ally, and without it, many more ninja would die in the line of duty. The door swung open, not hitting anything on its path until it slightly hit the end of its swinging path.

Yoshimaru waited for something to come out, but nothing came out of the entrance of the building. He did not here anything move; therefore, Yoshimaru created hand signs, and he sent a clone in before him. It ran forward, and Yoshimaru could hear some movement on the floor like something trying to escape him, and it was not an animal either. Yoshimaru then ran inside, seeing a few people laying on the floor. They seemed like they were in a drunken sleep, and there was one woman standing up. She started to panic as the clone ran into the wall and popped. She started to run toward him, but it wasn't in anger, rather it was to plead her case to him. Obviously, she thought that he was there to take them to jail for breaking into private property. Yoshimaru calmed her down quickly and said, "I am only here to destroy this building. What do you is not my concern at the moment. I will report this, but it will only be a minor detail on my mission report, and the village official probably will over look it anyways. Now, how am I supposed to wake these other people?" The woman looked around, and she said to him, "Sir, these men are drunk. The only money these men ever get they will spend on booze, but they are normally nice drunks. To get these men up, would mean that their lives would have to either be in danger, or there would need to be some alcohol somewhere in sight."

After thinking things over for a second, Yoshimaru got an idea in his head. He told the lady to leave and to find some help for herself with the village: living on the streets is not a very nice way to live. Yoshimaru considered the the five main support beams on the first floor to be the main way to bring down the building. He then picked up one of the booze bottles on the floor and ripped off the label, then from his arm, a stream of blood raced from his skin to fill up the nearly two liter bottle. Yoshimaru then ran outside and place it on the street side walk. He made sure that there wasn't anyone on the street while doing this in order for his plan to work, and in this way the rain worked in his favor by keeping people from outside. Also, the fact that most of the buildings on this block were abandoned helped a lot too.

Yoshimaru ran back inside and screamed to the three men on the floor, "Look it is booze on the sidewalk! Oh, boy I am about to run and get that stuff! It looks like red wine!" The men opened their blood shot eyes at once like zombies sensing flesh, and they scrambled on the floor trying to get up onto their feet and keep their balance. The since was quite hilarious because the men looked like impudent babies pushing and shoving each other to get what they each desired. They scream at each other, "That is my booze you dirty alley rat! My booze! MINE!" Finally, they made it to they made it to the dirty bottle, and they each raise it up trying to get a hand above the other. Yoshimaru decided it was time to act because it seemed as if they had not even noticed him being in the room at all before he left. The blood in the bottle shot out of the bottle in an instant through the opening on the top, and it freaked the drunks out. They scatter as Yoshimaru from the shadow of the building made it seem as if the blood was chasing after them. Finally they were out of sight, and it was time for Yoshimaru to start the second part of his plan.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Dean
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Demolition Delights (Solo C-rank)   Demolition Delights (Solo C-rank) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 10:26 pm

As stated before, Yoshimaru took the five main support beams in consideration. Yoshimaru let control over the blood go, and it fell into the streets. The blood, however, became very diluted in the water outside, and it faded harmlessly into nothing, heading into a storm drain on the street. Now, he had a better idea of the inside of the building because the people were gone now which made looking inside of the building so much easier. Yoshimaru searched the rest of the building for any other people, but there weren't any more people inside of the building. He studied the rotting support beams on each floor of his search. He noted that they were decaying, and looked as if they were going to give way in a month from then, but he was going to bring down the building in a controlled way to minimize the mess as stated before. The beams were very dry but porous, and they looked dry rotted from the inside out. A good amount of internal pressure would cause them to fail. Yoshimaru also noted that the beams seemed to get worse as he moved up the building probably cause of the large amount of nasty weather they had been getting.

The building was dark, but there was a little light coming in from the streets to light up his way. The stairs looked like they were ready to cave in, and there was no railing by them. Each of the walls were once covered in wall paper, and once plush furniture decayed to its base structure. At one time, this place looked like it might have been nice, but now it looked like it had went through Hell with Dante. This place looked black on the inside because of the mold; however, it was not black mold. The color of it was more like a very dark shade of green. The floor had been stripped down to the wood planks. Overall, the place looked absolutely horrible, and Yoshimaru was doing the place a favor by destroying it.

He then implemented his plan to destroy the building. When he reached the bottom floor again, he made some hand signs and a large jet of blood gushed out into five puddles on the floor around the beams. He then went out side and ran around the building, making more hand signs, which allowed him to produce more blood. The building was completely surrounded in blood by the time he was finished with the outside of the building. Yoshimaru then backed away from the building, and Yoshimaru waited for the wind to die down to a bare minimum.

Finally the time came, and the winds subsided. The blood inside of the house worked its way up the supports, which were in each corner of the building, although one was in the center, which was the main support. The blood was soaked inside of the wood by force through the pores of the wood. The house started to squeak and crack, and then it started to shake. The wood inside started to swell to a point it had never been at before, which was too much of a strain on the old beams. The wood started to actually changed to the color of red because of the color of the blood. The oxygen that the blood carried cause the wood to decay rapidly. The beams couldn't take the pressure anymore, and all at once they exploded due to the massive amount of swelling.

The building shook greatly when that came to pass. The building quickly started to cave in on itself although it was not completely perfect. The building, however, stayed within the confines of its area. It was a magnificent sight to see because as the thing imploded, there was a sort of dust ploom that went into the air and went back to the ground. The building completely caved in on the ground, and the material was all on ground level. Nothing was left standing after this all happened. While this all happened the blood surrounding the house covered the rouble in the blood.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Dean
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Demolition Delights (Solo C-rank)   Demolition Delights (Solo C-rank) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 11:04 pm

The building was collapsed, but the mission was yet to be finished. The debris of course was going to be cleaned up by a cleaning crew, and it was not part of his own mission. He decided to make the missioned fairly easy on them by keeping the mess to a minimum. The place was infested with rodents, and as such, it would be nice to limit the spread of these animals any way possible. To do this, Yoshimaru quickly coagulated the blood to make it as hard as steel. This made the debris form in clumps so it would be nearly impossible for the debris to spread. It would also stop a massive release of spores from the mold growing in the building, killing it. Any rodents would be killed after the coagulation of the blood and prevent them from moving.

Yoshimaru's mission was finished now at this point in time. He had done everything that his mission entailed and some. Yoshimaru was happy that he was finally done, but some unexpected twist was surely to come, and of course, it did. Those men who Yoshimaru had tricked came back to see that their home was destroyed, and it was evident that he was the one who did it. They were furious that Yoshimaru had done this; therefore, they attacked him in a drunken rage. Each of them tried to fight Yoshimaru, but Yoshimaru didn't see the need to fight the drunk men. It would be impossible for them to keep up with Yoshimaru if he simply just ran, and it wouldn't be a very fair fight for him to fight them in this condition. It wasn't that he was afraid, rather it was the thought that conflict was unnecessary at that point in time, especially against these raging idiots. He just ran at a fast pace, jumping on top of a small building then working up to some higher ones. This allowed him to avoid these people and move from them at a much faster pace.

After only a few minutes, he reached Tsunami Demolition, and he entered the shop with a indifferent face. He recapitulated to the owner, "The building has been destroyed even without the help of explosives. The mess has been kept to an absolute minimum for the clean up crew. There was a problem with some people that were living inside, but I was able to coax a woman to leave and seek assistance from the village, and trick some men to leave the building before I destroyed it. There were no casualties at all. Now, my mission is complete." He then slightly bowed and left again. He tried to always be as respectful as possible when dealing with people because it made things much easier. The owner bowed back and wave bye. Now Yoshimaru was off to his bed, where he was going to catch up on some much needed rest. It took him approximately 2 hours and 45 minutes to do everything. That was a very strenuating mission for a young genin like that, and Yoshimaru was proud of himself.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Demolition Delights (Solo C-rank)   Demolition Delights (Solo C-rank) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Demolition Delights (Solo C-rank)
Page 1 of 1